Personalized service: solution design + shopping list + budget
Personalized solution service
Now we offer the personalized design for free! Please fill in some information about your project and your preference in our request form and submit a sketch. Then we will give you an item list including all the items required for building a cable railing project based on your needs. The estimated budget and links will also be included. Afterwards, you could add items to cart in 5 minutes, significantly saving your time in researching. We will give priority to work for customers who pay deposits. If you need the estimate urgently, please pay the $100 deposit. After you placing an order over $400 on our website, we will refund the doposit within 7 days. If your order is less than $400 then it won’t be refundable. If some of the products are out of stock, please contact us to get the refund. Generally, we will finish the solution in 2-5 days.
The requirements of sketch
1.We use Google Form to collect your answers. It requires you to log in a google account.
2. Please send us a simple sketch like the example above. Please check the requirements of the sketch.
3. We will send you an item list based on your information and need your confirmation of the item list before going to the next step.
4. This service will take about 5 workdays to finish and may be longer during busy times. So if you are in an urgent case, please mention that in the request form.
5. If you didn’t receive our email after a week that you place the order, please check your spam folder or reach us by email or call.
The requirements of the sketch
The important information below should be included otherwise we might take longer time to confirm with you.
● Mark the cable railing sections with measurements using a bold line.
● Mark the angle of the stair or ramp and mention that it’s stairs.
● Mark the position of each post if you have this arrangement.
● The sketch and the handwriting should be clear enough for reading
● Please upload some photos of your project if you could. That will be helpful for understanding.