Muzata Upgraded Drill Guide Multi-Angle Aluminum Jig CT20
- Accurate and Multi-Angle -This cable railing drilling guide jig dowel allows you to drill 90 degrees horizontal vertical straight hole, fits 25 to 45 degrees(angle spacing 2.5 degrees) angled holes for the wood railing post. Suitable for drilling holes with unconventional angles and standard angled. Perfect for DIY a stair railing project on both indoor and indoor applications.
- Durable-The angled drill guide is made of high-quality aluminum with excellent corrosion resistance and strength. Designed for long time use. Please search for Muzata CT19 to find visible drill guide.
- Various hole sizes –This cable railing drill template guide jig offers 4 different size guide track holes (fit 3/16”,1/4”, 5/16”,3/8” drill bit), those are compatible with most cable railing kits hardware. The hole drilled by 1/4-inch drill fit most 1/8" cable railings lag screw. Comes with 4 sizes of drill bits(3/16”,1/4”, 5/16”,3/8”) to work with different holes sizes dowel.
- Portable-This drill guide for cable railing is light and small pocket carrying, compact and easy to carry
- Safe and easy operate-This handrail drill guide can work with 6” woodworking F clamp no shaking and safer drilling angle 30 and 45 degrees inclined hole and 90° horizontal vertical straight holes for 4”x4” posts and lager clamp for lager posts. Clamp the space rather than the bushing, otherwise it may not hold securely. F clamp is included to help you drill holes easily and safely