MUZATA 1/8" Cable Railing Kit, 4" Hand Swage Threaded Stud Tension Fitting Terminal 20 Pack(fit 2" Post) with Flat Head 20 Pcs and 30 Degree Angled Beveled Washer 20 Pack CR23
- FOR 2"x2" POST-These hand swage tensioners can be used on all types of posts, for 2x2", wood or PVC, metal on deck railing. Overall length is 4", hole to drill is 1/4", the pilot hole size of deck railing hardware is 1/8" and fits 1/8 inch OD cable of railing system.
- MATERIAL-T316 stainless steel threaded stud swage stud fittings for 1/8 inch wire rope cable into posts, super strong resistance to rust, water, and corrosion. Excellent for both outdoor and indoor cable railing applications.
- The stud end fitting could be used on one end or both ends of your strands for maximum tensioning ability adjusted to tighten the wire rope. So you don't need to waste money on a turnbuckle or tensioner. 20 pair 30 degree angled washers are included to help you install stair railing system.
- The cap of this hand swage threaded stud tensioner is replaceable, you can replace the cap according to your preference. Looking for flat head caps, please search for Muzata CR56. Looking for round head caps.
- What you get: 20Pack 4" threaded terminal studs(includes washer and lock nut), 20 pack stainless steel round edge flat head caps, 20 packs 30 degrees angled beveled washers.