MUZATA 1/8" Cable Railing Kit, 6" Hand Swage Threaded Stud Tension End Fitting Terminal 20 Pack with Flat Head 20 Pcs and 30 Degree Angled Beveled Washer 20 Pack CB39
- FOR 2"x2" TO 4"x4" POST-These hand swage tensioners can be used on all types of posts, from 2x2"s to 4x4", wood or PVC, metal on deck railing. Overall length is 6", thread length is 4", hole to drill is 1/4", the pilot hole size of deck railing hardware is 1/8" and fits 1/8 inch OD cable of railing system.
- MATERIAL-T316 stainless steel threaded stud swage stud fittings for 1/8 inch wire rope cable into posts, super strong resistance to rust, water, and corrosion. Excellent for both outdoor and indoor cable railing applications.
- The stud end fitting could be used on one end or both ends of your strands for maximum tensioning ability adjusted to tighten the wire rope. So you don't need to waste money on a turnbuckle or tensioner. 20 packs of 30 degrees angled beveled washer CR25 are included to help you install a stair railing project.
- The cap of this hand swage threaded stud tensioner is replaceable, you can replace the cap according to your preference. Looking for flat head caps.
- What you get: 20Pack 6" threaded terminal studs(includes washer and lock nut), 20 pack stainless steel flat head caps, 20 pack 30 degrees angled beveled washer CR25.